Re: Moving a markup

From: Ralph Palmer
Subject: Re: Moving a markup
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2015 10:32:17 -0500

On Thu, Feb 26, 2015 at 9:09 AM, Pierre Perol-Schneider <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Ralph,

Try:

 R1*1/2
  %% try:
  %\tweak extra-offset #'(5 . 5)
  \mark\markup\concat {
    \large \bold { "Un poco Pi" \char ##x00F9 " lento, " }
    \tiny \note #"4" #UP " = 66"
    } |
}

 R1*1/2
  %% try:
  %-\tweak extra-offset #'(5 . 5)
  ^\markup\concat {
    \large \bold { "Un poco Pi" \char ##x00F9 " lento, " }
    \tiny \note #"4" #UP " = 66"
    } |

Pierre

Thanks for the try, Pierre. When I tried \tweak in the location you suggested, the \markup disappeared. When I tried it anywhere else (like after \concat or before R1*1/2), it failed. Cynthia Karl has suggested an alternative that is at least acceptable. It's not clear to me how I can manipulate the position of a \markup that includes \concat.

Thanks again,

Ralph

--
Ralph Palmer