Re: ugly default output

From: Martin Tarenskeen
Subject: Re: ugly default output
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2015 11:59:24 +0100 (CET)

On Sat, 28 Feb 2015, Martin Tarenskeen wrote:

I am typesetting a simple Beethoven 4-mains. I am in the very first stage of entering the notes - without additional tweaks to optimize the output.

Having entered one line of music it occurred to me that the spacing looks quite sub-optimal. Not to say plain ugly.

Just to close this thread: my current version already looks much better. The solution I choose was to use a4 landscape papersize/mode. Not uncommon for quatre mains repertoire. See attachment. My Lilypond sourcecode makes it quite easy for me to produce separate pages for Primo and Secundo also.

--

MT