Re: Slur into alternatives (lyuser: message 6 of 20)

From: lyuser . thegrue
Subject: Re: Slur into alternatives (lyuser: message 6 of 20)
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2015 16:48:54 +0100

Hello Pierre and Jan-Peter,

thanks for the nice (and helpful!) welcome!

Usually, I need lilypond to create midi output for choir rehearsal. So the
advenced Method of pierre for the \repeatTie is a bit too much. I appreciate
it, though, because /sometimes/ I need the beautiful pdfs :)

Oh, and as a developer I'm used to being pointed to TFM, so feel free to just
point me to the answer in the docs; both of my questions are there in the
manual, I was just too dumb to find it ;)

cu
--
Markus