Re: getting the argument list of a procedure

From: Orm Finnendahl
Subject: Re: getting the argument list of a procedure
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2015 22:54:47 +0100

Dear David,

Am Mittwoch, den 04. März 2015 um 15:35:46 Uhr (-0600) schrieb David Nalesnik:

> I would like to be able to return the argument list of a Scheme function,
> say as a list of symbols.

I'm not sure I understand what exactly you're looking for. In scheme,
you can assign a name to all arguments of a function and refer to it
in the function body if you use dot notation. All arguments are
accessible within the body as a list referred to by the symbol after
the dot:

(define (return-args . args)
        args)

(return-args 1 2 3 'blah 'foo "blub")