Re: [OT] We need LilyPond office space...

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: [OT] We need LilyPond office space...
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2015 08:22:17 +0100

Am 5. März 2015 07:40:52 MEZ, schrieb Martin Tarenskeen <address@hidden>:

>On Thu, 5 Mar 2015, James Harkins wrote:
>
>>  ... if only so that Brian Ferneyhough can visit:
>>
>>  http://www.finalemusic.com/blog/brian-ferneyhough-visits-makemusic/
>>
>>  "I can take the rhythmic notation and, using OpenMusic Syntax, port
>it to
>>  Finale. I clean it up in Finale..."
>>  That last one... I think there's a step that we can make less
>painful. Hmph.
>>
>>  hjh
>
>We could invite hime to our virtual "office": our mailinglist(s)
>
>:-)

Well, we wouldn't want to show off our "support center" but rather the shiny
atrium with the wall-mount HD screens, isn't it?

But more seriously: in a way it would be good for LilyPond to have a more
clearly visible "entity" people could relate to. This is something we noticed
at the Musikmesse last year.

Urs