Re: [OT] We need LilyPond office space...

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: [OT] We need LilyPond office space...
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2015 08:27:16 +0100

Am 5. März 2015 08:22:11 MEZ, schrieb Simon Albrecht <address@hidden>:
>See <http://lilypondblog.org/2014/05/independent-meters/> ;-)
>One might redirect him there, but IIUC there have been fruitless
>attempts already to do so…

Not really. I tried to comment on the Finale blog, which wasn't published,
that's all.
Maybe I should once more try to get hold of an email address and write him (I
think there should be people in my address book who can help me with this). But
it's better to wait a little with this: we're on a good way to set up a
reliable library infrastructure for LilyPond, and when that's in place we
should start with a contemporary notation lib before contacting people like him.

Urs