Clef position after change in LilyPond

From: Noeck
Subject: Clef position after change in LilyPond
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 2015 00:53:36 +0100

Hi,

I once made a list (link in
https://code.google.com/p/lilypond/issues/detail?id=3186) of my
preferred ClefModifier positions.

Can someone tell me, how the ClefModifier positions have changed by the
patch corresponding to this issue?

I would like to use my positions and I don't want to figure out the
corresponding numbers again by try and error but rather add/subtract
some given value.

And a second question: Does this patch (improved alignment) also provide
a way to change the position per clef type?
Or what is the best way to change the position? X-offset/Y-offset?
It would be ideal to have something like:
\moveClef "treble" #'(-0.2 . 0.05)
or
\setClefPosition "treble" #'(0 . -3.5)

Cheers,