Re: Creating new articulation (adding to an internal alist)

From: David Nalesnik
Subject: Re: Creating new articulation (adding to an internal alist)
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2015 08:39:09 -0600

On Fri, Mar 6, 2015 at 8:26 AM, Urs Liska <address@hidden> wrote:
Am 06.03.2015 15:22, schrieb David Nalesnik:

On Fri, Mar 6, 2015 at 8:20 AM, David Nalesnik <address@hidden> wrote:

On Fri, Mar 6, 2015 at 8:15 AM, Urs Liska <address@hidden> wrote:

Thanks.
And for completeness I also add another (contrived) example image of the whole thing. Small quiz: Who recognizes what this is historically? ;-)

Well, I recognize the arsis and thesis and the Hauptstimme designation--which all identify this as something from Schoenberg.  An analysis?  One of the last works before atonality?  A later arrangement?

And of course you did say "contrived".  A zero for reading comprehension!

Yes, but my wording was quite misleading.
The musical example is contrived, what I was after is the Viennese School notation stuff. So you hit jackpot :-)

Aha!  Good--I was going to rack my brains over whether this is a familiar quotation I should recognize, presented in an unusual way!