Produce a paper block from Scheme function

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Produce a paper block from Scheme function
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 2015 17:32:24 +0100

Hi all,

I don't even know where to start with this, and looking around in the documentation doesn't get me started either.

What would I have to do if I want to write a Scheme function (presumably with define-scheme-function) that produces a \paper block or rather sets the content of a paper block?

What I ultimately need is a wrapper around

\paper {
  #(define fonts
     (set-global-fonts
      #:music "cadence"
      #:brace "cadence"
      #:factor (/ staff-height pt 20)
      ))
}

I don't see whether I will have to somehow _create_ the paper block and produce what I want to have in that or if I have to somehow _find_ an existing paper block where the (define fonts) thing can be applied/executed.

TIA
Urs

--
Urs Liska