Fwd: [MEI-L] MEC Florence 2015 Provisional Schedule

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Fwd: [MEI-L] MEC Florence 2015 Provisional Schedule
Date: Sun, 08 Mar 2015 12:05:18 +0100

Dear LilyPond users,

I'm happy to forward this conference announcement and program to you. If you should ask yourself what this has to do with LilyPond you may want to skim through
https://github.com/wbsoft/python-ly/issues/3 and https://github.com/wbsoft/python-ly/issues/8
and/or look at Session 2 of the conference program :-)

Best
Urs