Re: Please help

From: Magohq
Subject: Re: Please help
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2015 07:38:22 -0700 (MST)

Thank you very very very much.
That's what I has just mean. I struggled with this for over a year and enough to write in the forum. Once again, big thanks.

Magohq

Am 09.03.2015 um 14:40 schrieb magohq:
> Nothing has changed Key signature alternatives are still not on these lines.
> The fis in bass clef is on the 4th line,not on the fifth as the key treble.
> All the characters have to move down one line.
OK, now I see your problem. You should always post examples which
compile without errors, else you make the job of those who want to help
much more difficult.
Now, I modified the \alternateKey music function so it takes an optional
first argument specifying the clef: if the argument is omitted (as the
function was used before), a treble clef will be used, else the clef
from the argument is applied, so now it shows correctly. I think one
might do this much more elegantly by reading the clef properties from
the Staff context for example, but that’s currently over the top of my head.

HTH [Hope that helps], Simon