Re: Trouble with stem length while using cross piano staff chord engrave

From: Kevin Barry
Subject: Re: Trouble with stem length while using cross piano staff chord engraver
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2015 11:49:41 +0000

By the way, here's how I would do the red circled section in the Takemitsu

\version "2.18.2"

rha = \relative {
  \voiceOne
  s16 s8 s4 s8 g''''16[ bes,]\laissezVibrer
}

rhb = \relative {
  <b cis e>16[ <d ees aes>8]~ q4\laissezVibrer
  \ottava #1
  \voiceTwo
  \omit TupletBracket
  \once \override Beam.positions = #'(-4 . -4)
  \tuplet 3/2 { a''16^\accent[ aes' e~ } <a, e' aes>8]
}

rhc = \relative {
  s16 s8 s4
  \hideNotes
  \override NoteColumn.ignore-collision = ##t
  a''8~ a
}

rhd = \relative {
  s16 s8 s4
  \hideNotes
  \override NoteColumn.ignore-collision = ##t
  \omit TupletNumber
  \tuplet 3/2 8 { s16 aes'''8~ } aes
}

\new Staff <<