Re: Ace editor - Lilypond support

From: Erik Nilsson
Subject: Re: Ace editor - Lilypond support
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2015 12:29:50 +0100

Thanks for the input!

I'll have a look at the VIM files, although I'm not familiar with their format.

I've found that there is an automatic importer for Ace that can take a syntax described in a .tmLanguage file (Text Mate format).

There are such files for Lilypond here: https://github.com/yrammos/SubLilyPond

I haven't given it a try yet but the generated files might be a good enough start for getting Lilypond support in Ace.

//Erik