Pedal line staff sepation

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: Pedal line staff sepation
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2015 12:13:43 +1100

I would like to have piano music with a normal two staff layout with a separate line for dynamics and under that a separate line for pedal indications. Whatever I do I can only get the pedal and the dynamics staff overlapping at the same distance from the bottom stave. How does one achieve the separation and control over the spacing of multiple Dynamics staves in a a piano score? Do you need to create a special pedal context object?

Using version 2.19.16.

Andrew