Default stylesheets for alternative fonts

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Default stylesheets for alternative fonts
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2015 12:37:10 +0100

Hi all,

I would like to provide default stylesheets for the alternative fonts that are available by now.

If anybody has got familiar with one or more fonts and has already found common tweaks that are appropriate for them I'd like to get them as starting points. Of course these stylesheets are intended to be developed publicly.

We can also have different stylesheets for different purposes.

Best
Urs