convert-ly adding linefeeds / carriage return

From: address@hidden
Subject: convert-ly adding linefeeds / carriage return
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2015 20:16:21 -0400

Good evening,

I have just upgraded to the latest Lilypond, version 2.19.16. I'm using Frescobaldi 2.18 on Windows 8.1.

Running convert-ly on any of my Lilypond scores, I find that carriage returns and/or linefeeds get added to each line.

This:

\version "2.18.2"

\include "_paper_setup.ily"
\include "_slash_notation.ily"

% Define header and footer
\header {
  title = \markup \bold \larger "My Song"
  composer = \markup \large "Music by John Doe"
  poet = \markup \large "Lyrics by Jane Done"

Becomes this:

\version "2.19.16"

\include "_paper_setup.ily"

\include "_slash_notation.ily"

% Define header and footer

\header {

  title = \markup \bold \larger "My Song"

  composer = \markup \large "Music by John Doe"

  poet = \markup \large "Lyrics by Jane Done"

I have never run into this problem before and couldn't find anything similar searching the list. Any ideas?