Re: [savannah-help-public] Google Code will be no more at 2016-01-25

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [savannah-help-public] Google Code will be no more at 2016-01-25
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2015 06:36:49 +0100 (CET)

>> However, one extremely important feature is sorely missing from
>> Savannah's bug tracker: the ability to directly display images,
>> [...]  Are there plans to implement image support?
>
> Realistically, no.

Hmm.  Perhaps it's time to open an issue in FusionForge (at least I
assume that the Savane installation on Savannah will eventuall move to
FusionForge).

> I noticed google provides some tools to export the issues as a file.
> Perhaps there could be a way to take their output, and import it
> into savannah (generating the proper structures and items in the
> database).  I'm guessing this will not be trivial, but if there's
> interest in working on that, I'll can assist from the Savannah side.

Thanks in advance for the offer.  IMHO, since we are forced to migrate
to another site, we have to immediately start with evaluating our
options.

    Werner