Re: Postsctipt arrows

From: David Nalesnik
Subject: Re: Postsctipt arrows
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2015 21:27:27 -0500

On Fri, Mar 13, 2015 at 9:24 PM, David Nalesnik <address@hidden> wrote:

On Fri, Mar 13, 2015 at 8:31 PM, Andrew Bernard <address@hidden> wrote:
Why do I get the feeling nobody is going to answer this? In all seriousness, I don’t know enough about lilypond to know if this is even possible or not, which is a dark state of ignorance. If the Scheme gods could let me know if I am barking up an entirely impossible tree, that may save me from wandering in the wilderness. The archives seem very silent on this topic.

Look for the documentation of the \postscript command to get you started: http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.19/Documentation/notation/graphic

David

Oh, oops, I see that you referenced that command.  Sorry, don't think I can be of much help here.

David