Re: book parts and page breaks

From: Francesco Petrogalli
Subject: Re: book parts and page breaks
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2015 17:15:36 +0000

Hi,
I have attached a set of .ly file that illustrate what I am doing.

I would like to have multiple exercise under the same "section", which
I am now rendering as \bookpart. As I said, I'd like to avoid the page
break between 'sections'. I tried to use the \header command inside
the \score command, but this would require to have multiple staves in
the same \score, and unless I am missing something in the way scores
are handles, the only way to have moltiple staves in a score is to
render them together as in a piano/orchestral part, which I don't want
because I want each exercise to be a single entity.

I hope I made my point clear now, thanks for any help!

Francesco