Re: [LSR] Colored notes with black outlines (enhancement).

From: Pierre Perol-Schneider
Subject: Re: [LSR] Colored notes with black outlines (enhancement).
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2015 23:22:54 +0100

Brilliant, thanks much Paul !

How did you get those path coordinates?  Maybe from SVG output?

No, purely manual: I've tried to get those from svg but the result is long, complicate and far from being perfect.
Actually I have some tricks to do it pretty quickly manually ;).

Below is a way to add those variables and make them easily configurable.

Ok! Well done Paul!
See : http://lsr.di.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=890 (note that I've simplified the thickness decimals).

Please feel free to add/ delete/ modify anyting you want.

Cheers,
Pierre