Re: cadence font and lilypond-book

From: Marc Hohl
Subject: Re: cadence font and lilypond-book
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2015 09:00:48 +0100

Am 17.03.2015 um 21:14 schrieb Urs Liska:
[...]

Well, almost. The minimal example I sent works as expected, but now I
run into a strange problem: I still got these error messages concerning
cadence in my real-life-project, and the first included song is
displayed with the cadence font, all other songs in my project have
stems only.

I think I'll just use emmentaler as long as my system does not seem to
like cadence :-(

That's a pity because very soon it will become *significantly* more
convenient to handle fonts in LilyPond :-)

I did some more tests today, including multiple files, and it seems that the problem occurs only if I say '--pdf' when invoking lilypond-book. Ok, this is superfluous when using lualatex, but it is strange that this option causes the font mechanism to get confused.

DOes anyone know why this happens?

Marc