Re: Directional NoteHead Stencil Support

From: Thomas Morley
Subject: Re: Directional NoteHead Stencil Support
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2015 00:09:47 +0100

> Hi again,
>
> On Fri, Mar 20, 2015 at 9:21 AM, David Nalesnik <address@hidden> wrote:
>>

>> Finding the path from one object to another is usually just a matter of
>> trial-and-error, following this path, following that path, until you reach
>> the pot of gold.
>>

> You might find the attached file helpful.  Given a grob name, it will output
> a list of each interface supported by the grob and the objects accessible
> through those interfaces.   More information might be added--the type
> (whether a single grob or a grob-array) and the documentation string
> associated with it.
>
> Hope this is helpful!
> David

Hi David,

thanks a lot for this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally my question
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2014-03/msg00393.html
is answered:

\relative c'{
    \override NoteColumn.after-line-breaking =
    #(lambda (grob)
      (display
        (ly:grob-object grob 'conditional-elements)
        ))
    <c e g>\arpeggio
}

The 'arpeggio-property was deleted somewhere during 2.17. and I never
managed to get back the info whether a NoteColumn has an arpeggio,

Again, thanks tons!!!

Btw, the IR stating:

  conditional-elements (array of grobs)
  Internal use only.

is a joke.

Additionally the already mentioned LSR-snippet
http://lsr.di.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=621
doesn't put out arpeggio-info any more and should be changed accordingly.

Cheers,
  Harm