Re: lilypond-user Digest, Vol 148, Issue 144

From: Simon Albrecht
Subject: Re: lilypond-user Digest, Vol 148, Issue 144
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2015 22:48:47 +0100

Hi Bill,

only for policy: If you have the digest mode turned on, please always edit your subject line (i.e. "Re: <original subject>") if you’re replying, so it becomes apparent to what your reply refers and so that it may be sorted into the thread by software.

Thank you,
Simon

PS. Only address@hidden suffices as addressee, no need to double it with ~request.