Re: how to move upbow inside the staff?

From: tisimst
Subject: Re: how to move upbow inside the staff?
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2015 16:34:58 -0700 (MST)

Try:

\once \override Script.Y-offset = #0

but I'm not sure what value works well for that. If you move the fingering down and to the left, then maybe a value of #1 or so should work.

- Abraham

On Wed, Mar 25, 2015 at 5:29 PM, MarcM [via Lilypond] <[hidden email]> wrote:

You can see in this minimal sample
http://lilybin.com/tvja0h/1

that the upbow makes the trill span move much higher than desired.

I found ways to move the fingering inside the staff and other objects but not for the upbow.
Is there a way to move upbow inside the staff to get the trill span closer to the staff ?

http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/how-to-move-upbow-inside-the-staff-tp173688.html
To start a new topic under User, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Lilypond, click here.
NAML