Re: placement of dot after notehead

From: MING TSANG
Subject: Re: placement of dot after notehead
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2015 15:29:40 +0000 (UTC)

Andrew,
Thank you for the suggestion. I will try - is this mean I have to update all beats on the whole song. This will require lot of time.
Immanuel,
Ming.

On Thursday, March 26, 2015 9:23 AM, Andrew Bernard <address@hidden> wrote:

Another thought, which is a musical solution rather than a lilypond tweak. You can use an equivalent time signature that may make it preferable in terms of readability. 12/8 is logically 4/4 (at a different tempo) and you use triplets. This can be easier one the eyes instead of all those dots.

Andrew