Re: placement of dot after notehead

From: Simon Albrecht
Subject: Re: placement of dot after notehead
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2015 21:48:51 +0100

Am 26.03.2015 um 19:57 schrieb MING TSANG:
Hi, Simon:
Thank you, but I did not see the attachment.
That’s probably because I forgot to attach it…
Here you go :-)
Immanuel,
Ming

On Thursday, March 26, 2015 1:30 PM, Simon Albrecht <address@hidden> wrote:

Hello Ming,

here’s the best I could come up with. I remember that in hand-engraved scores, this is resolved by shifting the two notes further apart and placing the dots close to each one, which I now mimicked, albeit very poorly: the dot placement looks very odd now. Perhaps you’ll want to fiddle with extra-offset more, adjusting also the Y value (which I didn’t; you may also make the music function take it as another argument – see the Extending Manual on explanations), so it will look good.

HTH, Simon