Re: Full header on every page & vertically centered staves?

From: tisimst
Subject: Re: Full header on every page & vertically centered staves?
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2015 15:08:51 -0700 (MST)

Peter,

In "ly/titling-init.ly", you'll find the following definitions which contain the title and copyright fields:

bookTitleMarkup = \markup {
  \override #'(baseline-skip . 3.5)
  \column {
    \fill-line { \fromproperty #'header:dedication }
    \override #'(baseline-skip . 3.5)
    \column {
      \fill-line {
        \huge \larger \larger \bold
        \fromproperty #'header:title
      }
      \fill-line {
        \large \bold
        \fromproperty #'header:subtitle
      }
      \fill-line {
        \smaller \bold
        \fromproperty #'header:subsubtitle
      }
      \fill-line {
        \fromproperty #'header:poet
        { \large \bold \fromproperty #'header:instrument }
        \fromproperty #'header:composer
      }
      \fill-line {
        \fromproperty #'header:meter
        \fromproperty #'header:arranger
oddFooterMarkup = \markup {
  \column {
    \fill-line {
      %% Copyright header field only on first page in each bookpart.
      \on-the-fly #part-first-page \fromproperty #'header:copyright
    }
    \fill-line {
      %% Tagline header field only on last page in the book.
      \on-the-fly #last-page \fromproperty #'header:tagline
Those should give you enough of an idea of what you should put in evenHeaderMarkup, oddHeaderMarkup, etc., so the title and copyright show up on all pages.
-Abraham