Re: cadenza_and_accidentals-take2

From: Mark Knoop
Subject: Re: cadenza_and_accidentals-take2
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2015 12:14:36 +0000

At 10:49 on 28 Mar 2015, address@hidden wrote:
> [...]

The reason is because you have forced the barline to appear, but
LilyPond still thinks it is in the same bar for the purpose of
accidentals. It's not a "natural" barline so you need to tell
LilyPond where it is in the bar. Before \bar "|", add the line:

\set Timing.measurePosition = #(ly:make-moment 4/4)

and all will be well without forcing any accidentals.

--
Mark Knoop