Re: cadenza_and_accidentals-take2

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: cadenza_and_accidentals-take2
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2015 13:02:05 +0000 (GMT)

----- Original Message -----

This works exactly as you said.  I experimented a bit.  I'm actually in 2/4
time.  Using:

\set Timing.measurePosition = #(ly:make-moment 0/4)
\set Timing.measurePosition = #(ly:make-moment 2/4)
\set Timing.measurePosition = #(ly:make-moment 4/4)

All produced the same result except with regard to measure numbers.  By using:

\set Timing.measurePosition = #(ly:make-moment 2/4)

...I was also able to dispense with 'correcting' the measure numbering.

Thanks!

-David