Re: cadenza_and_accidentals-take2

From: Jim Long
Subject: Re: cadenza_and_accidentals-take2
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2015 19:51:41 -0700

On Sat, Mar 28, 2015 at 07:45:51PM +0000, address@hidden wrote:

> [...]

I am speculating wildly, and I also am not generally a cadenza
user, but perhaps \cadenzaOff could also be made to cooperate
with \partial:

% simple case, without \partial:

\cadenzaOn

% lots of notes go here

\cadenzaOff

% a bar line appears here, and beat 1 follows

| c1
| c1

\bar "|."

Or:

% a less simple case, using \partial:

\cadenzaOn

% lots of notes go here

\cadenzaOff

\partial 4.

b'8 c'' d''

% a bar line appears here, and beat 1 follows

| c1
| c1

\bar "|."