Re: Defining substitution functions

From: Simon Albrecht
Subject: Re: Defining substitution functions
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2015 12:38:34 +0200

Hi Timmy,

the Lilypond Snippets Repository at lsr.di.unimi.it/ is where to search for such functions. In this case, e.g. <http://lsr.di.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=346> or <http://lsr.di.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=302>. If you need help on customizing this, please ask the list again.

HTH, Simon

PS. Although version 2.16.2 is still that included in most official packages, it’s highly recommendable to update to 2.18.2 or even 2.19.17, which contain many improvements.