Re: LilyJAZZ fonts

From: Martin Tarenskeen
Subject: Re: LilyJAZZ fonts
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2015 09:00:40 +0200 (CEST)

On Sun, 29 Mar 2015, Abraham Lee wrote:

Let me simplify this request. The LilyJAZZ music and brace font files
(lilyjazz-11.otf, etc., and lilyjazz-brace.otf)
aren't going to change their names. The three remaining files are the style
sheet (LilyJAZZ.ily) and the two supplementary
text fonts (LilyJAZZText.otf and LilyJAZZChord.otf).

I propose the following new names for these three files to most closely follow
the convention of the music and brace
fonts:

lilyjazz.ily
lilyjazz-text.otf
lilyjazz-chord.otf

Any other propositions?

Sounds good to me. Of coarse, not only filename but also content of lilyjazz.ily needs to be changed for this :-)

--

MT