[Takemitsu] Polymetric music doesn't break lines properly

From: 胡雨軒
Subject: [Takemitsu] Polymetric music doesn't break lines properly
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2015 00:46:57 +0200

​Hello again :-)

https://github.com/piotr2b/rain-tree-sketch/tree/master/Troubles/Polymetric%20music%20and%20line%20break

​I've tried to write the long bar 40 in polymetric ​style, as shown in the previous link. Unfortunately, although it seems to be a very minimal working example inspired by this doc paragraph, Line breaks aren't done correctly.

Should we have to do something else that is not written down in the doc? It yes, where can I ask to modify it / report an insufficiency? I believe it's not a bug~

​Cheers ;-)

胡雨軒​