Re: lilypond-book, snippet inside tabular

From: Nick Payne
Subject: Re: lilypond-book, snippet inside tabular
Date: Sun, 05 Apr 2015 08:53:11 +1000

On 05/04/2015 07:28, address@hidden wrote:
I'm trying to put lilypond snippets inside a tabular environment in LaTeX, but
running lilypond-book on the file seems to ignore the lilypond blocks.
I'm guessing that lilypond-book just ignores the tabular environment as a whole.

Anyone have a workaround for using lilypond-book? otherwise I'll revert to my initial thought:
running lilypond (to produce the snippets) and latex (to produce the doc) separately.

Have a look at Lyx. Support for lilypond-book is mentioned here: http://wiki.lyx.org/LyX/NewInLyX20#lb, and there is a sample lyx document with lilypond code that is installed in the examples folder when you install Lyx.

Alternatively, with Scribus you can certainly have Lilypond code in a frame in a table, as I've done that in the past, but Scribus doesn't use LaTeX - though you can embed LaTeX code in a Scribus frame.

Nick