Re: Score Layout, several questions

From: N. Andrew Walsh
Subject: Re: Score Layout, several questions
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2015 14:43:55 +0200

Thanks for the snippet. Do you know of any way to set that *generally*? At the least, a way to set the difference between the first and last Beam.positions values to be less than some maximum?

I'm unsure what you mean by "trying to engrave the gaps in the staff lines between the type sorts".

Also, I fixed the errors I was getting with the ScholarLY module (I moved those snippets to below the score blocks, and the problem went away).

Thanks for the help.