Linux Mint 17.1 - Frescobaldi Installation Problem

From: Server Acim
Subject: Linux Mint 17.1 - Frescobaldi Installation Problem
Date: Tue, 07 Apr 2015 18:39:12 +0300

Hello,
I installed frescobaldi ve python-ly zippped files from source.
I created an LilyPond_Frescobaldi folder. Than I write "sudo python setup.py install"

I installed python-ly package too. And gave the same command "sudo python setup.py install"
It installed I assume.

You will see the error messages at the screenshots that I share with you.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9zlIdML7f2EQkg2YWItQVZOLWc/view?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9zlIdML7f2EVE9tVmRuYTZMaFU/view?usp=sharing

How can I fix this?

Thank you.