Pango Update in new binaries

From: Joshua Nichols
Subject: Pango Update in new binaries
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2015 12:47:15 -0500

Hello all,

I apologize if this question has already been asked.

Has the new version of pango been ported to the binaries on mac/windows/linux? I noticed here that there has since been bug issues with a previous version that LilyPond has been using, and now there's been fixes to those bugs. I noticed its in the latest dev release of LilyPond, but my question is: is it being retroactively implemented in the stable release?

Thanks,

Josh