Re: Staff Spacing

From: Chris Trahan
Subject: Re: Staff Spacing
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2015 12:18:21 -0700 (MST)

Abraham,

I'm beginning to agree with you concerning \break.  I'm finding that manual
line breaks need to be in one staff and one staff only in a system. It seems
to behave better when the line breaks are in the top staff of a system.
Lilypond has done some strange things when I put breaks in other staves,
even if they are at the same point as the break in the top staff.

I appreciate your help. I'm still in the Lilypond learning curve.

Chris