Re: \uppercase function

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: \uppercase function
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2015 22:05:20 -0400

Hi Harm,

> well, it is possible.

Amazing! I’ll work this in to my templates and report back. Thank you so much!!

> This derived from my line-parts from
> http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2014-03/msg00590.html
> Never got a feed-back, so I abondanded work on it…

Arg. I’m so sorry.
I even ran across my testing file for that a little while ago, while I was
cleaning up my hard drive.

I *want* to test that — it’s an important part of my intended
template/stylesheet set. But I’m *so* swamped right now with high-profile and
impending- (or past-)deadline composition projects, that I just haven’t had the
time to give it the focus it deserves. And you deserve better, for having
offered the solution.

My apologies. As soon as I can spare a moment to look at all of your pending
items, I will.

Best wishes,
Kieren.

Kieren MacMillan, composer