Re: Lilyjazz from a blind user

From: tisimst
Subject: Re: Lilyjazz from a blind user
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2015 11:30:32 -0700 (MST)

Daniel,

Wow! Time sure has a way of slipping by, doesn't it. I'm sorry about not getting these to you sooner. I've attached the source files for each of the example jazz scores (and one extra as another example). Let me know if something doesn't make sense! These scores use nothing more than what's available on fonts.openlilylib.org, so you should be good to go!

Regards,
Abraham

On Mon, Apr 6, 2015 at 11:44 AM, Urs Liska [via Lilypond] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Am 06.04.2015 um 19:40 schrieb tisimst:
> Daniel,
>
> Sorry for my late reply. I'll send you the source files later today for
> those scores. Hopefully they won't be too hard to follow :-)

There will be usage-example files for most (or hopefully all) fonts
available in openLilyLib soon, then together with complete source files.

--
Urs Liska
www.openlilylib.org