can line-break-system-details be given a relative offset (for Y-offset)?

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: can line-break-system-details be given a relative offset (for Y-offset)?
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2015 11:30:52 -0400

Hi all,

I sometimes use Score.NonMusicalPaperColumn.line-break-system-details to
explicitly set the Y-offset of a system.

But Lily does such a good job by default, that I usually need only “nudge” the
system by 1 or 2 staff spaces up or down.
So rather than using trial-and-error to find the correct ABSOLUTE Y-offset of a
given system, I’d like to be able to give a RELATIVE Y-offset adjustment (e.g.,
-1).
Is this possible?

Thanks,
Kieren.