Re: Any current MusicXML questions/issues/suggestions?

From: N. Andrew Walsh
Subject: Re: Any current MusicXML questions/issues/suggestions?
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2015 15:52:06 +0200

Second that. My only plea is to continue improving and developing lily's MusicXML capabilities. My project is going to a publisher who explicitly refuses to accept Lilypond files, and will only accept the project if I can provide a MusicXML export that his in-house engraver can then open.

I guess my question would be: what is the current outlook for MusicXML, what are the current issues, and what progress have we made?