Re: Staff Spacing

From: Chris Trahan
Subject: Re: Staff Spacing
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2015 15:15:56 -0500

On Wed, Apr 15, 2015 at 3:12 PM, Trevor Daniels <address@hidden> wrote:

Chris Trahan wrote Wednesday, April 15, 2015 6:17 PM

> I've finally been able to cull down the code where I can provide a tiny
> example and still get it to fail.
> When I uncomment them, I get
>
> programming error: could not find this grob's vertical axis group in the
> vertical alignment
> continuing, cross fingers

Well, I don't have the edition engraver to hand, so I removed the references to it.  I then see the failure in 2.18.0, but not in recent development releases, viz 2.19.15 and 2.19.18.  I can't see a recently fixed issue that corresponds to this, but it looks like this has already been fixed.

Good time to upgrade?  The 2.19 series are pretty sound.

Trevor

Thanks Trevor.  I'm seeing the failure without the line breaks too.

I was wondering how stable 2.19 is. I'll try it.

Chris