Survey: Large scores

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Survey: Large scores
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2015 19:43:38 +0200

Hey all,

this is not related to the discussion about the recently improved processing speed, although it may sound related: I'd like to have an idea how many people have already or are regularly dealing with "big" scores, and maybe I'd like to know what might be the biggest score anyone has successfully created with LilyPond.

Urs