Re: (hypothetical) Availability of LilyPond engravers

From: Simon Albrecht
Subject: Re: (hypothetical) Availability of LilyPond engravers
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2015 01:46:10 +0200

Am 16.04.2015 um 20:03 schrieb Urs Liska:
Hi all,

<disclaimer>this is more or less hypothetical and nothing to be excited about</disclaimer>. I realize that I don't have a real idea about the size of our community, and particularly regarding the availability of music typesetters who could offer reliably continuous engraving services.
Hello Urs,

I have been using Lilypond for some 4 years now and I think I have collected much knowledge of typographics and Lilypond coding during this time. So I’d happily contribute to such a project – however…: ‘Reliably’ and ‘continuous’ it’s certainly not going to be. For a project (preferably during semester holidays…) it would be fine, but else I’m certainly to busy to even catch up with my own larger pending projects. But OTOH I’ve already been thinking that I’d’ve liked to participate in a project like beautifulscores.net or Das trunkne Lied, so I would definitely be a candidate :-)

HTH, Simon