Re: Bad extent estimation causing too much vertical spacing

From: Peter Bašista
Subject: Re: Bad extent estimation causing too much vertical spacing
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2015 06:21:48 +0200

Hi Stephen,

thank you for the opinion, but that would result in a score which has
7 pages. :) I am looking for shorter, more condensed score because,
first, I am almost sure it can fit and second, it would make the song
take only two sheets of paper which is ideal for my purposes.

I agree that it looks better if there is more vertical space between
larger systems, but that particular score only has larger systems in
the end and I cannot afford the luxury of using the same amount of
vertical space between single staff systems at the beginning. Apart
from the score size requirements, it does not look good in my opinion.

Peter

Peter Bašista
address@hidden