Jianpu Notation

From: Super-User
Subject: Jianpu Notation
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2015 14:53:22 +0800

Hello!

I am a Java developer and music amateur from China who is familiar with both 5-staff notation and Jianpu (aka numberic) notation used for all pitched Chinese instruments. I have seen post discussed about displaying Jianpu notation in Lilypond years ago, and would like to help developing implementation of it. Recently, I have tried to implement a small subset of Jianpu on Lilypond, in ugly programming style, as attached in this email. I would like to hear more from the Lilypond community about how to implement the Jianpu support better.

Many Thanks!

David Zhang