Re: Survey: Large scores

From: Ralph Palmer
Subject: Re: Survey: Large scores
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2015 15:04:20 -0400

On Thu, Apr 16, 2015 at 1:43 PM, Urs Liska <address@hidden> wrote:
I'd like to know what might be the biggest score anyone has successfully created with LilyPond.

Not exactly a single score, but I've been working on a transcription/transposition of the Bartok violin duets for my personal use. Each duet (of 44) is a single score. The page count is about 50 pages. Some of it gets complicated, at least for me. I'm up to 37, and I hope to be done sometime around the time the music comes into the public domain!

Ralph

--
Ralph Palmer
Brattleboro, VT