title_page

From: address@hidden
Subject: title_page
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2015 23:33:25 +0000 (GMT)

I'm trying to make a title/cover page within LilyPond.  I'm aware of the
possibility of workarounds:

lilypond-book/LaTeX; Strikes me as a bit ham-fisted, not sure if I would run
into trouble as I've seen the warning about \pageBreak not playing well with
lilypond-book

Create separate title/cover page in LaTeX and assemble the PDFs; seems a bit
kludgy, though should work just fine.  Failing any more integrated approach I
would probably do this.

I tried to find a LilyPond-only solution but have yet to succeed.  What I would
like is to have a fairly simple page; composer, title, and instrument.  All
centered, in a column, all in a fairly large font with the title being quite
large.  It would be very nice if these items could be taken from those relative
fields in the overall \header{} block.

Does such a solution already exist?  If not, isn't this something that should
be available?

-David