Specifying output format in the .ly file?

From: Peter Crighton
Subject: Specifying output format in the .ly file?
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2015 04:13:19 +0200

Hello all,

is it possible to not specify the output format via the command line, but instead directly in the .ly file? I want to have a score typeset with two different page sizes – one as a PDF file and the other one as one PNG per page.
Currently I have to switch the paper size every time I want to have one of the output formats and then use the appropriate command line options.
Ideally, I would like to have two separate book blocks which share the same music input, but have different paper blocks, and then just run LilyPond once to get my PDF with paper size 1 and a lot of PNGs with paper size 2.

--
Peter Crighton | Musician & Music Engraver based in Mainz, Germany
http://www.petercrighton.de